- By setting up a standing order with your bank. Contact the Treasurer for our bank details or download a Standing Order form
- By using our regular giving envelope scheme – ask a Churchwarden for more information.
- Through your employers payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this).
Other ways to give
- A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services. Please use the giving envelopes provided.
- If you would like to send us a cheque, please make it payable to St Mary the Virgin, Burghill and post it to the Treasurer.
- You can give in the form of quoted shares and other securities (which entitles you to tax relief).
- You may also like to consider making a donation to St Mary the Virgin, Burghill in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return an Ongoing Gift Aid declaration to us if you have not done so already. The benefit to St Mary the Virgin, is that we can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.).
If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact the Gift Aid Officer or the Treasurer – (Contact Us).